Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Grumble, grumble...

I want a horse. I've wanted one ever since I was a wee little one when my brother would break the legs off my toy replicas of the beautiful creatures (I would secretly wish for a real one that would break his legs).  And I have one lined up, all thanks to my FABULOUS aunt and uncle. Thing is, I never realized how stressful the whole process of finding a place to feed and board it would be. Or how much it costs. Geez.

Yet, somehow, I seem to have exhausted my resources as far as people I know who do this in my area... bugger. I really need to find my friend who pretty much has dropped off the face of the planet. I know she knows this stuff. Hannah, where the heck are you??

Oh well, I've got an interview set up for a second job tomorrow, so I can at least start saving money again. Talk about peace of mind. I have been SO stressed trying to live from paycheck to paycheck. I'm not cut out to be in debt or struggling financially... Speaking of the job interview, I'm super stoked about it! I've got a couple of friends who already work at this particular company and they both really like it. I'm really, really hoping it works out. I'll be crossing my fingers tomorrow...

I am so excited about Halloween, It's just around the corner! I got some awesome contacts for the occasion. I showed them to my little sister the other day and her response was, "Oh, of course you picked that pair." She was referring to the name (hellraiser), but that's totally not why I got them. I'll have to post a picture later, because they are fantabulous.

But hey, if I never do get the horse (which would be devastating), I'm sure the money will be put to good use. Such as my car, more fantastic colored contacts, feeding my MAC addiction or heck, maybe I could even afford to move out of my parent's house. That would be unspeakably fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment