Thursday, October 21, 2010

De. Light. Ful.

Today has been one of those days where I feel like singing to everyone around me! (lucky for them, I have the good sense not to) It really could not have been more delightful.

Firstly, I was gifted a new piece for my wardrobe by my wonderfully amazing mother. Goodness, I really would like to sing praises to the world about this fabulous piece of fabric, but I feel like that's a little too much too soon. Either way, I'm ecstatic and my shoulders no longer ache.

Secondly, I have a car. It's a beautiful car and I'm madly in love with it, but as the world would have it, Caesar is my champagne car for my beer budget. (That's Caesar as in Julius Caesar. Not some mexican drug lord.) However, our different backgrounds will not keep us apart! I am willing to fight for this relationship. I want it to work. And apparently so does he. Ha ha the oil change that I had done for him today was only about $84! I was expecting something over $100, so I am Thrilled! (appropriate for the season, don't you think?) Tickled, even. We got some other great news today as well. He had me quite worried for awhile because his "check engine" light came on a little while back. Turns out the battery is just a little old. No biggie, that's an easy fix. Also, the camshaft is getting a touch dirty but nothing a few synthetic oil changes won't take care of. No big, serious problem that will eat up the next three months of my paychecks.

That's true love right there, that is.

Now I just need a great new pair of running shoes, an outfit to wear to Zumba, a cooperative insurance company and a few more months for my life to be complete. Well, and a major but that's just implied, right?

Like I said, today just couldn't get any better. (and you probably thought I was being sarcastic. Ha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment