Monday, October 4, 2010

Day One

I was told a few days ago that I needed to start a blog. Well here it is! My life as a whole is somewhat underwhelming. (don't worry, I'm working on that) However, there are many moments of tear-inducing humor, and I shall attempt to share them with you.
A few things about me to start things off:
I'm 21 years old. I am currently working as an optician in a Dr's office and attending school at UVU. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. I constantly stab my fingers with the screwdrivers at work (not on purpose). I love cars! I am in the process of becoming an entrepreneur with three of my very best friends. I am going to Europe for a summer with my friends as graduation presents to ourselves. So, picking a major is kind of integral to that plan. If you have any suggestions, let me know.
Fun story, patient came in to work today wanting a cheap pair of glasses. She was totally crazy and really fun! We talked about hair products, books I'm currently reading, and my brother and sister-in-law's wedding that was last April (I work with the sister). Boss was out to lunch. I sold the lady two complete pairs of glasses and an extra frame for later. Ha. When my boss came back, patient told boss that she needed to get rid of me because I was getting rid of all her money. Boss said she was going to give me a raise. Loved it. New favorite patient!

2 comments:

  1. You are a natural born sales person . . . what sort of degree would work with that talent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea. Thing is, I really don't know if that's what I want to do with the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete