Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Addictive? I'd say yes. Definitely.

The question: what would life be without popsicles?

The answer: a dark, dismal abyss with no joy to be found. Zero fun, Sir.


Another night spent escaping the undead. Epic. Especially with a guest this evening. Welcome to the game Makayla, lovely having you.

Discovery: more zombies are WAY better than faster zombies. Us ladies could only outrun them for so long before the pain wasn't worth the loss of brains. And I don't care if it's dark, I'm not going to hold them... too much awkward for me. Nevertheless, more players definitely equals more fun. Although technically, all three of us should now be among the ranks of the undead. Eric's brains were devoured too.

Zombie Run followed by a necessary Popsicle Run. New flavor in stock today! Tangerine. Delicious. Go try them.

Stalker update (just in case you were wondering): Apparently he doesn't read my blog. Firstly, because he is still coming 'round work, and secondly, because he doesn't know I have one (Nor will he. Ever.). HOWEVER, there has been a somewhat entertaining development. Ever since The Boss called him out on having a bit of a crush on me and getting him all defensive, he now doesn't bother actually coming IN the store if he can see that I'm not there. At least, as far as the sister can tell. I wasn't there to witness this event or I'm sure he would have come in. Feel free to shudder with me at this point. *shudder*

Enough of that. Now on to contemplating what kind of epic speech topic I am going to use next week in my public speaking class... Joy! (but only because of the popsicles)

No comments:

Post a Comment