Friday, July 1, 2011

Seriously?

Sometimes I really do think I need professional help.

I've always been one of those people who will see crappy situations of others and say to myself something along the lines of "Why is that person letting this happen? Why don't they DO something about it??" And don't come knocking on my door looking for sympathy with these situations cause you won't find it.

Ha.

And then what do you know, I go and get myself into THE SAME SITUATION. Ok, maybe not the exact same situation, but similar. You get my drift.

Like I said, professional help is needed around here every once in a while... (if you hadn't noticed that already, i'd suggest some for you as well. that or you're just not too bright.)

Not that I don't recognize the situation for what it is. I do. And I say something and fight it for a second and then I stop and get walked all over all over again. (p.s. no, that's not a typo. i said it twice on purpose.)

Well, enough is enough. I've had it. No more Mrs. Nice Guy. The gloves are coming off. (feel free to insert any other corny sayings you feel are appropriate at this time.) Etc...etc...etc... You people who have taken it upon yourselves to make my life a living hell for the past little while are going to get what's coming to you...

I do love a good comeuppance now and then. It may or may not be my favorite spectator sport.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment