Friday, July 1, 2011

On a side note

I was reading through my past blahg entries and I realized I had lost sight of the original intent of said blahg.

Which is funny, because my main focus is very obviously stated right in the title and somehow I've managed to not see it for awhile...

Well, in an attempt to make it a little more interesting the other day, I started looking for a music gadget of some sort to add here, because I really do love music. It is a VERY bright and shiny object in my life.

So it just seemed fitting.

Anyhoo, in my attempts to find this music, I came across what may be the greatest discovery possible for this blahg. You may have noticed it already. I added it about a week or so ago.

IT'S FISH!

Dang straight. And I only realized just how perfect it was after I had spent about ten minutes making them chase my cursor around and trying to make them bigger by feeding them lots and lots of food (which, disappointingly enough, doesn't happen).

When I saw how much time had elapsed, I said to myself, "Um, hellooooo?? Got BSOS anyone? Oh, that's right. I do." (that's right, i talk to myself too. don't try to psychoanalyze me, i'm sure it wouldn't be pretty...)

I proceeded to add them. I challenge anyone to look at them and not touch them. And then tell me about it so I can know you tell gargantuan falsehoods.

One last thing before I head out. I have a joke for you all:



What do you call a fish with no eyes?

A FSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment