Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A quick little ditty and an apology

So. I was kind of bored for a minute and decided to look back through old posts, (because it's been so long since I've said anything on here that I don't even remember what I have said. pathetic.) and I came across a few promises I had made and haven't kept yet. I am quite sorry about this.

Although now that I've said I came across a few, I can only remember one... I guess that's ok.

I promised to tell the story of my life and my recent surgery whilst I was recovering from said surgery. Well, to make a long story short, I was in far too much pain. Mostly I just slept. I cleaned my room from top to bottom in preparation for the time I would be spending in it, and as it turns out, I stayed on the couch in the family room instead. Go figure.

I don't have time to write the whole story down right now, so it will be along shortly. Plus the title of this post is 'a quick little ditty...' and this story is not quick. Especially since I will be sharing the complete unabridged and unedited edition.


Stay tuned, it's gonna be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment