Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Decisions, decisions; I can't make decisions!

I really, really want to move out.

Really. Fo' reals.

But I am torn. Oh so torn.


I think I may be bipolar. I'm bi-winning for sure, but I'm starting to have suspicions about the former... At least as far as major life decisions go. Actually, it's even more specific than that; As far as major life decisions having to do with money go.

I love saving money; I love spending money.

I really want a new car. Not new as in a brand new car driven right off the lot; I would never do such a thing. Ever. I'll let someone else take that particular fiscal plummet, thank you very much. New, as in new for me.

More specifically, I want a 2007 (or '08 or '09) Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in Mango Tango (i'd also settle for black, but it would most definitely be settling). Oh, and with the 3-piece Freedom Top. Yes. This is my dream car that I feel is somewhat achievable. (seeing as my other dream cars are upwards of $90,000 at the very, very least. and by very, very least i mean kit cars. which will just not do.)

SO the big question is this: Do I move out or do I save my money for a car?

Now, some of you would(have) say(said), "Duh! You already have a car. Just move out!"

Ah, yes, this would seem like the to logical thing to do; however, Caesar is on his last leg. It will take me just about a year and a half to save for my Jeep. If I stay at home. Where there is no rent. And I spend little to no money. And I'm not sure if Caesar will last much longer than that. (for those of you who don't know, caesar is my current car.)

Now, I say I'm bipolar about all of this because I'll make a decision to do one thing, then the next day I'll resolve to do the other. Basically, one day moving out is all bright and shiny, and the next the Jeep is bright and shiny. (literally and figuratively with the jeep there...ha)

I can't make up my mind. I don't know what to do.


With that, the question remains difficult and I remain torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment