Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pants on fire

Ok, ok, call me a liar.

But really, this is too great not to share.


At about 2:00 this morning, I was in my room trying to finish an assignment for school that's due today. All of the sudden, my bedroom door opens and I see my little sister standing there. Without pants on.

"Did I leave salmon in here?"

'Scuse me? Salmon? In my room? I think not.

The rest of the conversation went something like this:

Me: "Are you awake...?"
Jocey: *blink*....*blink*.... "Yes."
Me: "Salmon?"
Jocey: "Yeah. I had some yesterday and I think I put it in here."
Me: "Like in a can...?"
Jocey: "No, like the fish."
Me: *dies laughing*
Jocey: "Shut up!" *walks out* *goes back to bed*

Oh my goodness, I really love the things that happen at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment