Thursday, August 4, 2011

Music shows the hidden heart

I think a night at the symphony or opera is in order.

Something soul soothing; Enya just doesn't seem to be doing it these days. Time to call out the big dogs. Big guns. The cavalry. Whatever.

Much difficulty I am having with motivation in my life. Except in the health department, for some reason. My body, mind and soul have latched on to becoming healthy. (even if I did eat that dang bread stick, eric! my brain still needs to function...ha. but it won't happen again...)

I desperately need a job. I know this, yet I am having trouble with getting my resume updated and sent out. I need to go to school and finish a dang degree. Unfortunately, I'm having a most difficult time picking a major.

I don't know what my problem is, but I suspect it is closely connected to the fact that I have no direction in my life at the moment. (also, it is probably hard to pronounce.)

The sweet, tender notes of a symphony wrapped around me; this is what I need to do some serious soul searching. I need a little help to peer deep into my heart and figure out what I want.



Something a little more specific and material than just 'happiness' is needed at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment