Monday, April 4, 2011

At least I wouldn't need a car

My heart is heavy and I don't know why.
I believe a change in scenery is necessary.

Now, whether that change is to an apartment in the Provo/Orem area or to New York, I am not sure.

Perhaps New York; I'm getting very tired of this bipolar Utah weather. Winter needs to be done and over with. No more snow!

I love how pretty and sparkly everything is just after it snows, but that never lasts. Soon it all turns gray and quite frankly it's depressing...

Now don't go jump down my throat, I know New York winters are terrible. Of this I am well aware, but at least it would be a different gray.


I want to leave the drama, people and basically everything behind and have a fresh start. Perhaps my decision has already been made.

This terrifies me.

2 comments:

  1. i would be terribly jealous of you.
    but, speaking from experience (remember that move to boston i made?), a change in scenery doesn't change you or the problems-slash-issues.
    just sayin'.
    but i you moved, i would totally come and visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelle, please DO come visit! I appreciate the sound advice, but I don't want to change myself. I would just like to go away some place where I don't know anyone and don't have to worry about superficial relationships.

    I don't know for sure if I'm going. I would be moving out there with my friend who is going out to dance. So we're just waiting to hear back from the potential dance partner, and if he wants to dance with her we'll head out! It is all very exciting

    ReplyDelete